Thursday, June 21, 2012

D day.... filing anyway

I know I mentioned it somewhere (not sure where) that we filed the papers for divorce on 6/15/2012. Amazingly the first person he didn't call was S. Though he did call the 22 year old ,funny how history just repeats itself. 27 years ago I was the 18 year old he was calling while "separated" from his wife. Now that my heads clearing from the daze of brainwashing and childbearing, I am incredibly embarrassed at the B.S I put up with, I mean come on how could I miss so much? why did I convince myself that "oh its not reeaaaaaly like that right?" well yea it was and probably worse than what I even suspect and already know. I fully expect upon his passing something similiar to the series "brothers and sisters" where the dad dies and they find out he was nothing like the man they thought, he had a complete alter life ..wait what am I saying? I already know that narc (soon to be ex) has one, see there I go again giving him the benefit of a "maybe"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?