Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sickness

Dear sick narc,
I know you honestly and truly are sick but what bothers me is you expect me to mother you and take care of you while you continue to lie and manipulate, your sick so you would think you would take a break from all that as well, I mean why lie when I asked if you had gargled the salt water you:"yes" me:"all of it?" you: "yes" so when I go up to make your bed there sits the salt water, same level that it had been, so I said to you " so you lied about gargling the salt water huh? You: well I made some more when I came down.....another lie, I was there the whole time, you never made some and gargled. What I have realized is this if you can lie so easily, so smoothly,effortlessly and conscience free about something so trivial, why on earth should I believe ANYTHING that you have told me.so sad to realize you really have been lying for 25 years to me I was just too trusting to see it. additionally the next morning your yelling for me and E tells you she will get me for you, I come up and stick my head in and kindly ask " yes" trying to not get too close not wanting to get sick, you lay there not saying anything so I thought you had gone asleep but then you growl "i know you don't give a shit about me that's why your standing there instead of coming over here your trying to make me yell !", I stood there for a few minutes stunned then as I walked over I said " how dare you speak to me like that? You then tell me get the hell outa there(damn another missed packing my bags moment), at that point I called you an insane ass and you called me a bitch...you think it's ok for you to attack me verbally and say any thing that pops into your petty fucked up delusional brain ...yt it used to rip my heart out when you used to say things like that to me, when you would attack me and shame me for nothing I did, now it only makes me feel so very sorry for you that you cannot and have not ever appreciated the absolutely undying love and patience I once had for you, it saddens me as well that I am so weak,and so pathetic that one kind word from you and I'm willing to forget all, to forgive all....when will I learn???? i need my head examined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?